Investing in Kids (INK) is the direct support organization for the St. Johns County School District. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, INK leads efforts to directly benefit the educators and students within the school district. Our programs and events strive to provide the tools and resources that are necessary to help each child reach their full potential. Since 1994, Investing in Kids (INK) has led the effort to cultivate success for students and teachers through funding, initiatives, and inspiration.
To invest in students and teachers within the St. Johns County School District.
What We've Achieved
- Over 89 percent of all fundraising income received goes back into the schools.
- $400, 000 was allocated back to the school district in 2014.
- 23 classroom projects funded.
- Take Stock in Children: Over 120 scholarships have been awarded since the program’s inception.
- Five Learning Years (FLY) is an initiative with the Foundation and its partners to help families prepare their children for academic success.
- Launched “Community Conversations for Education,” a movement to focus on community aspirations and to identify next steps in creating change.