Director Emeritus • Joe Gordy, Flagler Hospital
2016-2017 Executive Committee
President • Claudia Dencer, Leonard's Studio
Past President • Jim Stege, Architect
Vice President • Meghan Deputy, St. Johns River State College
Treasurer • Aaron Kleist, Harbor Community Bank
members at large
Kathy Bishop, Cowan Financial Group
Ralph Klein, Herbie Wiles Insurance
Cathy Mittelstadt, St. Johns County School District
Beverly Slough, St. Johns County School Board
Larry Spear, Florida Power & Light
Julia Click, Flagler Hospital
Brian Corson, VyStar Credit Union
Pat Cusick, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Sherry Davidson, Davidson Realty
Tim Forson, Superintendent of St. Johns County School District
Holly Hill, Flagler College
Christina Langston, St. Johns County School District
Hamilton Neal, Raymond James
Michelle Nemeth, First Atlantic Bank
Jim Richardson, Wells Fargo
Justin Scott, Northrop Grumman
Doug Shagam, The Nielson Company
Bill Snyder, Dixon Hughes & Associates
Board meetings are typically the third Friday of each month. Executive committee meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month. Finance committee meetings are held on Wednesdays prior to Friday board meetings. For more information, email Donna Lueders at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Lueders, Executive Director
Mary Alice Hayes, Director of Five Learning Years (FLY)
Marci Poston, Director of Programs, Take Stock in Children®
Karen Sturgis, Director of Tools 4 Schools & The Bailey Group Resource Depot
Holly Sipprell, Director of Marketing & Events
Cathy Skarr, Bookkeeper
Patricia Nieboer, Programs Assistant
Toni Siriani, Executive Assistant
What We've Achieved
- Over 90 percent of all fundraising income received goes back into the schools.
- $400, 000 is allocated back to the school district.
- 23 classroom projects funded.
- Take Stock in Children: Over 120 scholarships have been awarded since the program’s inception.
- Five Learning Years (FLY) is an initiative with the Foundation and its partners to help families prepare their children for academic success.
- Launched “Community Conversations for Education,” a movement to focus on community aspirations and to identify next steps in creating change.