Director Emeritus • Joe Gordy, Flagler Hospital
2016-2017 Executive Committee
President • Claudia Dencer, Leonard’s Studio
Past President • Jim Stege, Architect
Vice President • Meghan Deputy, St. Johns River State College
Treasurer • Aaron Kleist, Harbor Community Bank
members at large
Ralph Klein, Herbie Wiles Insurance
Cathy Mittelstadt, St. Johns County School District
Michelle Nemeth, First Atlantic Bank
Beverly Slough, St. Johns County School Board
Larry Spear, Florida Power & Light
Julia Click, Flagler Hospital
Brian Corson, VyStar Credit Union
Pat Cusick, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Sherry Davidson, Davidson Realty
Tim Forson, Superintendent of St. Johns County School District
Holly Hill, Flagler College
Colby Keefe, Jackson Law Group
Christina Langston, St. Johns County School District
Hamilton Neal, Raymond James
Tracy O’Such, Carlisle Interconnect Technologies
Paul Ray, Community First Credit Union
Sheila Rice, PTO representative
Jim Richardson, Wells Fargo Corporation
Justin Scott, Northrop Grumman
Doug Shagam, The Nielsen Company
Charles Taverna, Carr Riggs & Ingram
Board meetings are typically the third Friday of each month. Executive committee meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month. Finance committee meetings are held on Tuesdays prior to Friday board meetings. For more information, email Donna Lueders at [email protected].
Donna Lueders, Executive Director
Mary Alice Hayes, Director of Five Learning Years (FLY)
James (Jim) Wheeler, Take Stock in Children® Program Director
Jerrad Jay, Coordinator of Tools 4 Schools & The Bailey Group Resource Depot
Cathy Skarr, Bookkeeper
Toni Siriani, Executive Assistant
What We’ve Achieved
- Over 89 percent of all fundraising income received goes back into the schools.
- $400, 000 was allocated back to the school district in 2014.
- 23 classroom projects funded.
- Take Stock in Children: Over 120 scholarships have been awarded since the program’s inception.
- Five Learning Years (FLY) is an initiative with the Foundation and its partners to help families prepare their children for academic success.
- Launched “Community Conversations for Education,” a movement to focus on community aspirations and to identify next steps in creating change.